Three Bed Victorian Townhouse
- Close to York City centre.
- Fully-fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, pots, pans, cutlery, plates, mugs and glasses.
- Spacious family living area with sofas, TV with Amazon Fire TV stick with access to Netflix included.
- Utility room with washing machine, iron & ironing board.
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath, and downstairs toilet.
- Cot bed and high chair
- Pet friendly
A 3 BED VICTORIAN TERRACED HOUSE PROVIDING A COSY FAMILY HOME FROM HOME.
Lindley Lodge is a cosy 3 bed family home situated within close proximity to York City centre and York railway station. An ideal location for families wanting to explore the museums and attractions of York and surrounding areas. The house is within easy reach of the A59 and A64 to explore further afield such as the Yorkshire Dales, North York Moors, Harrogate, and the East Coast. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the centre, Lindley Lodge provides family accommodation in a quiet residential area and a real home from home experience.
Relax at the end of the day with a large fully equipped kitchen, separate dining area, and living room. With fast Wi-Fi and access to Netflix.