Full Holiday Let Management Service
Our Full Management Service gives you peace of mind because we will manage every aspect of your guest’s stay at your property. We are experts in ensuring that guests experience a seamless stay and leave behind an excellent review. We have a fabulous support team who make sure that all your guest’s needs are catered for.
Our silver package includes the following management services:
- Bookings management using our central booking platform that can be linked to external travel sites such as Airbnb, booking.com, Home Away and others.
- Guest communications, letting guests know where to go, check-in times, key box details etc.
- Book direct to reduce commission fees.
- Repeat customers.
- Collecting payments and deposits from guests.
- Organising linen collection and delivery.
- Organising cleans AND checking them.
- Inspecting the property after the guests have left.
The cost of our silver package service is 12.5% of the gross revenue generated by the property.
The Benefits of Our Silver Property Management Service
Those looking to enjoy the income that comes with renting out properties for short stays yet who don’t have the time to manage such a business will benefit from the Silver Property Management Service. We cover all aspects of guest management, booking and more.
Premium Management Service
Here at YorGuest, we offer property owners the option of an enhanced level of service. The benefit of choosing this package is that you are entitled to additional out of hours support for your property. This means that you can have complete peace of mind that unexpected emergencies will be completely taken care of by our team.
Our Gold Package includes all Silver services and in addition to these you will also benefit from:
- 24-hour reception and call out so guests will not need your telephone number.
- Provision of our handyman service to cover minor repairs plus arranging for tradesmen from our approved supplier list to come and fix more complex problems.
The cost of our enhanced service is 15% of the gross revenue generated by the property.