A stunning 9 bedroomed Manor
- Bedroom 1: Superking
- Bedroom 2: Double bed,
- Bedroom 3: x2 Double beds
- Bedroom 4: Double bed
- Bedroom 5: 2 single beds
- Bedroom 6: Double bed
- Bedroom 7: doube bed
- Bedroom 8: Double Bed
- Bedroom 9: Double bed.
- The spacious Main Hall provides access to the bedrooms on the first floor via the grand staircase, to the bar, dining room, library and drawing room/ lounge.
- On the left is the door to the downstairs toilets.
- The Billiard Room – snooker-billiard table is an Edwardian vintage full sized table on an original slate bed.
- The Bar is the heart and soul of the house and perfect for socialising with family and friends.
- The Drawing Room is an ideal room in which to talk, drink and relax with plenty of seating.
- The kitchen is well equipped with the appliances to support a large household. The large oven is gas powered and operation instructions have been provided by the appliance. A washing machine, dishwasher, steam iron and ironing board are also available for your use.
- Beautiful and peaceful library where you can sit and enjoy a good book.
- All linen and towels are provided
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Hot Tub
Highcliffe Manor is a stunning 9 bedroomed property set in the beautiful countryside of Flamborough.
Set in the beautiful countryside of Flamborough, North Yorkshire. The manor house was constructed in the Late Victorian era in 1895 replacing a more humble farm property upon land once owned by the Duke of Norfolk.
This property has 9 en-suite bedrooms and can sleep 20 guests and is a perfect place to get family and friends together to host the most memorable dinner party. This property also has a bar and a billiard room to keep your family and friends entertained.
“Lovely house close to Town Centre”