THIS VACANCY IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
As Housekeeping Manager, you will be responsible for organising a small but growing team of cleaning staff to clean holiday homes in the York and surrounding area, along with changing linen and ensuring that property changeovers are carried out to our 5* standards.
Knowledge of and experience in cleaning and housekeeping is essential. We are looking for a highly organised, reliable and honest candidate who can lead and organise a team; and who has the ability to adapt cleaning processes to suit our clients.
- To clean our holiday homes to our 5* standard
- Organise linen deliveries to properties from our central store
- Responsible for maintaining stock levels of cleaning supplies and guest welcome packs
- Supervise, train and lead cleaning staff to our high standards
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Reporting any necessary property repairs and if necessary, liaise with our maintenance team
- Ensure all our properties achieve the “wow factor” when our guests arrive.
- Keep up to date with industry guidelines, particularly around Covid-19 cleaning standards.
Key Skills Required
- Experience of leading a team
- Excellent cleaning ability
- Keen eye and attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict time restraints
- Ability to travel around York and surrounding area (own vehicle essential)
- Great communication skills
- Self-motivated and extremely organised
- Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent people skills
Hours of Work
25-40 hours per week.
Usual hours of work between 9:30-15:00 including weekends
Salary £22-25k per annum pro rata (dependant on experience).
Who we Are
YorGuest is a young and vibrant family run holiday let business in the York area. We manage a rapidly growing portfolio of holiday lets around Yorkshire.