Housekeeper/Cleaner: Part Time
As a housekeeper working for YorGuest , you will be responsible for cleaning holiday homes in the York and surrounding area, along with changing linen and ensuring that property changeovers are carried out to our 5* standards.
Knowledge of and experience in cleaning and housekeeping would be advantageous but if you bring a positive attitude with lots of enthusiasm then we will invest our time in offering you the skills to work as part of our team. We are looking for highly organised, reliable and honest candidates, who have the ability to work to YorGuest high standards.
- To clean our holiday homes to our 5* standard
- Ensure all linen, towels and sundries are replenished for each property
- Report any necessary property repairs and if necessary liaise with our maintenance team
- Pay attention to detail ensuring all our properties achieve the “wow factor” when our guests arrive.
- Keep up to date with industry guidelines, particularly around Covid-19 cleaning standards.
Key Skills Required
- Excellent cleaning ability
- Keen eye and attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict time restraints
- Ability to travel around York and surrounding area
- Great communication skills
- Self-motivated and extremely organised
- Good with people
Hours of Work
Up to 16 hours per week
Usual hours of work between 10:00-15:30 days to suit the candidate and needs of the business