TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT FOR 4 IN CENTRAL YORK
- Refurbished in 2021 with a brand new kitchen and décor throughout.
- FREE secure parking.
- The modern lounge area contains a corner sofa bed meaning this property can sleep 6 guests.
- Within the Kitchen/Diner Area appliances include oven, hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, Dishwasher, round dining table with seating for four.
- The downstairs bathroom has a bath with shower, heated towel rail and an electric shaver point.
Upstairs, the double Bedroom with en-suite shower room has a comfortable double bed, industrial style furnishings and features the original beams. The Velux window lets in plenty of natural light.
- The twin Bedroom has two single beds, original beams and Velux window with views of the city.
- If you require a cot we can provide one for a child up to the age of 2.
- We provide a welcome pack for all of our guests. This includes tea, coffee, sugar and milk plus a washing up kit, and some basic toiletries. All of the linen and towels are provided for your apartment.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet is available in the apartment too!
The Tannery is a highly desirable and exclusive gated development located off Lawrence Street which is only five minutes walk to the city centre. Newly refurbished in 2021 to include a new modern kitchen, beautifully decorated, and new furnishings throughout.
The duplex apartment is close to York’s only surviving ‘barbican’ that protects the entrance gateway to the city’s historic walls,at Walmgate Bar. It is also very close to one of York’s best streets for restaurants and bars, Walmgate/Fossgate. This street is extremely popular with diners and drinkers and its development in recent years has brought the city centre closer to our apartment!
The apartment has a new kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge, a living room with a seating area and a dining area, 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms with a shower and a bath. A flat-screen TV is available. One of the bedrooms is a double and the second bedroom has twin beds in it. The corner sofa to the lounge means this property sleeps 6 guests.
The apartment is housed in a historic building and has several old beams in both bedrooms.
There is lift access to the apartment if you need it. The car parking is in a secure gated area and guests can benefit from free parking for the duration of their stay. Popular points of interest near the apartment include York Barbican, Cliffords Tower, and Grand Opera House.
Our lovely duplex apartment sleeps 6 people and is situated in a historic building just outside of the city walls.
Guests have access to the full apartment for the duration of their stay.
As the apartment is located in the city centre it has excellent bus links to all areas of the city and is around a 15-20 minute walk to York Railway Station.