TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT FOR 4 IN CENTRAL YORK
- The Lounge area contains two comfortable sofas, Widescreen TV, DVD player, Uplighters and Wood Laminate floor.
- Within the Kitchen/Diner Area appliances include oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, Disherwasher, Rectangular dining table with seating for four.
- The downstairs bathroom has a bath with shower, heated towel rail and an electric shaver point.
- Upstairs, the double Bedroom has a stylish metal bed, wardrobe and dressing table with mirror over and a hairdryer. There is an ensuite shower room.
- The twin Bedroom has matching metal beds. wardrobe and dressing table with mirror over.
- If you require a cot we can provide one for a child up to the age of 2.
- We provide a welcome pack for all of our guests. This includes tea, coffee, sugar and milk plus a washing up kit, and some basic toiletries. All of the linen and towels are provided for your apartment.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet is available in the apartment too!
Our lovely apartment with city views can sleep 4 people and is just a 200 metre walk from the historic city walls.
The Tannery is close to York’s only surviving ‘barbican’ that protects the entrance gateway to the city’s historic walls, at Walmgate Bar. It is also very close to one of York’s best streets for restaurants and bars, Walmgate/Fossgate. This street is extremely popular with diners and drinkers and its development in recent years has brought the city centre closer to our apartment!
This cosy duplex apartment is the perfect place to explore all of what York has to offer and can provide you with comfort after a long day exploring.
Photos coming soon
“Lovely house close to Town Centre”