A Victorian terraced house newly renovated to provide a contemporary living space.
Old School view is situated within walking distance of York City centre and York railway station. An ideal location for business travellers or couples looking for a romantic weekend away to explore York. This renovated Victorian terraced house is within walking distance of the main bars and restaurants, museums and attractions but is tucked away from the hustle and bustle to provide a quiet and relaxed home.
Enjoy a modern spacious open plan living areas to unwind at the end of the day with fast WiFi & Netflix included, fully equipped kitchen, and comfy beds.
- Walking distance to York City centre and York Railway station
- Fast free Wi-Fi
- Fully-fitted dining kitchen with fridge, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee maker, toaster, kettle, pots, pans, cutlery, plates, mugs and glasses
- Spacious open plan living area with sofa, TV with Amazon Fire TV stick with access to Netflix included
- Utility room with washing machine, iron & ironing board
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- USB plug sockets
- Dog friendly
- On street parking available for one vehicle at £6 per night
We have the answers.
What time can I check-in?
Check-in is anytime from 15:00
Check-out is 11:00
How do I access the property?
Old School View has an electronic keylock, the code will be the last 7 digits of your mobile number. This code will provide access to the property for the duration of your stay.