Stunning two bed property within the city walls
- The ground floor features a generous open-plan living room and dining area with two original fireplaces.
- It includes a bespoke high dining table seating up to 6
- Fully equipped contemporary kitchen complete with breakfast bar.
- All pots, pans, crockery, glasses, cutlery and utensils are provided.
- Utility/cloakroom with wc.
- Private courtyard at the back of the house.
- Upstairs the spacious master bedroom, complete with King size bed, has a wonderful outlook to the city walls
- The smaller second bedroom is also attractively finished, and has a double bed
- The shower room is beautifully appointed, with a large walk-in shower, granite-topped vanity unit, and a heated floor.
- All linen and towels are provided
- Free parking is available for 1 car
- Free WiFi
- Welcome pack which includes, tea, coffee, sugar and milk.
- Children over 6 years old are very welcome.
This lovingly restored house is located in Lower Priory Street, near to Micklegate Bar, and faces south across to the Medieval Walls.
Deriving from the Latin word for holiday, Feria Place makes for a perfect modern-day break in this ancient city. Following its complete renovation in 2019, the house successfully blends its traditional character with modern and contemporary finishes.
Whilst Feria Place is very close to all the action in the city centre, the location here is very quiet, with no through traffic.
The property consists of a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, cosy, modern lounge area to wind down, two fabulous bedrooms, one bathroom and a fantastic enclosed garden space, perfect for drinking wine on a summers evening.
“Lovely house close to Town Centre”